BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

tired sunday...

early morning i wake my sis up using SMS!!!
we stay in the same house but nt the same room...
i lazy walk go her room call her wake!!
we both done de waiting her BF(Wen Jie)
he come de....
nenson & mom go by moto....*high tech*^^
me,sis&jie walk go...*low tech*T-T
we all reach de all of us go eat 1st ly shop...
my sis buy a normal t-shirt....RM10.00nett...
2day im so good din buy tiok any shirt or dress!!
but i buy food eat,hehe~
we shop finish de~
we walking bac home!
finally we reach our lovely home!!!
hooray~
my mom buy (M-Girls) chinese new year song!!
whooh!!!nice they 3 damn pretty,voice superb awesome!!
nw having lunch wit family...
after having my lunch de,
i started cleaning my PINKY CASTLE,
12:00pm something clean till nw!!!
nw its de 5:00pm something liao!!
WOW!!!
im so happy that im done cleaning my PINKY CASTLE!!
*hip hip* hooray!!~
finally i can sit down & relax post-ing my blog...
nw i gonna go down 2 mini market shop buy
snacks,ice-cream,bread*my favourite*
bye~

0 comments: