BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

going 2 market,early in the morning~

woohoo~
2day 8:00am something my mom wake me up!!
4 going morning market.....
we fetch my sis go TESCO de,
ly we going jelutong pasar....
2moro i muz accompany my sis going there again...
we walk walk walk an hours....
i've a special t-shirt...!!whoah!!
that pretty awesome!!
here is the pic of that t-shirt...












tada~
RM10.00nett
*LOOKS AREN'T ~EVERYTHING~
ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M DRUNK*
...................................
......................................
.............................................
nw we going padang tembak eh market...
yay!!we reach de....
we go find my aunty then we shop 2gether,
hahahzz~i buy a dress...
here is the pic...^^so hapi~












tada~
RM25.00nett
muahahha~!!!~
OMG!!!!2day i spent RM35.00 de~!!!
I POKKAI LIAO....HELP(T-T)
nw we going bac home de...
sitting @ house din do anything,
i saw jolin tsai CD!!
i go play the music
me & bro singing,
we both ANGGAP our living room is
redbox!
we so high!!
WHOAH~!!
sing finish liao~
bro & mom go sleep de
i nothing 2 do again so i go 2
my blog post the latest blog~
n nw im on9-ing here...^^
juzz n raining so sien~!~!~!~
moody mood...
coz cnnt go out...
haiz*0*
but nw stop de,
cn go out liao...
nw the prob is no TRANSPORT!!!
ARGHH~~!!im going crazy nw!!
i hope i faster form5...
pls fast fast form5..

wt boring SATURDAY!!
im going crazy nw!!
i've spending alot of $$$!!
ARGHH~~~!!!!!

0 comments: