BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Skul Life~~~

HAIZ~
skul r so boring~
n i feel pressure....(@-@)
if i feel pressure i will starting study!!
this coming thursday i n wendy muz going tuition ler...
we both going the same tuition,
juzz nw skul finish de her mom bring us go eat 1st,
then ly we going 2 pulau tikus (BE SMART)tuition centre register!!
after register de we going esso buy some lolipop eat..lol...
nw we r going her home...
i stay @ her house awhile.....~
i fon my mom many times de no1 answer my fon...
FINE!!
i tell wendy that i walk go bac home...
she veli gud,she accompany me walk go out the lorong...
thx ya sister!!muakzzz love u^^
i walk walk n walk suddenly gt a mental prob people appears infront of me!!
I GET SHOCK!!!!
i (kiam kiam) shout!!!!
but i din't...>.<
haha...
its quite DANGER,n SCARY!!!
the 1st time i menghadapi this case....
from nw on all my beg sure gt a PEPPER&UMBRELLA!!!
lyk this it will more safety,bcoz we gt alatan!!
anytime u cn take come out n protect ourselfs...
muahaha~im so clever^0^
...............................................................
~on the way walking go bac home~
...............................................................
finally i safety reach my house!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
so happy^+^

0 comments: