BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

1.1.2010(going out wit my frenz....)

2day early in the morning my mom fetch me go 2 prangin mall....
i reach there around 1-2something....
my fren chu hean coming prangin meet me....
BUT!!!she late!!!!
i go 2 my shop waiting my fren,
while talking wit my partner n oso waiting another partimer...
hahaa!!!
finally she's coming!!bwahahaha~
we talking finish de i going down find my frenz @ ELV
her name is tifanny she's a funny person....hahah
i lyk 2 talking wit her,mayb we r same age..
i going up 2my shop take my sallary...hahha!!!
whooh~that feeling its so happy when taking my sallary(>!<) ................................... ................................... ................................... OMG!!suddenly wu chye(camp leader)they come find me!!! they call me sign a card that he wanna giv 2 the chung kwah teacher... after i sign finish de i walk wit chu hean awhile till she going bac, then i 4lo wu chye they all go shopping n eat... we go 2 thai he eat...but i din eat,coz i eat @ shop ler^^ i juzz accompany them ly...(>.<)
we eat finish liao!!!
wu chye say that wait the others come then we go2 cinema watch movie...
all people reach de!!!we all meet @ cinema~
but we din watch movie(T_T)
we sitting infront of the cinema there talking!!!
i cnnt talk wit them coz i dunno wt topic they talking...
i standing there bside awhile keep quite,
then yik chia come accompany me n talking wit me...
n the next 1 is seong yu..hahah
they talking finish de..
we go down 3rd floor eat!!
aiya~i 4get wt is the shop name de....
i drink a cup of water!!
eat finish ler.....
.................................
.................................
.................................
me n yik chia shopping 2gether n oso (sun bian)
choose,buy present 4 jarell @ S&J
we bought a (liverpool) cup 4 him!!!
haha
i hope u lyk it JARELL!!!!!
i n yik chia walk 2 my shop...
chia ling my partner cal him help us hang up the chinese new year decoration things....
quite high....MY GOD!!!!
haha
he go bac de....
i oso go bac de....
YIK CHIA,SEONG YU N MY DEAREST FRENZ THX 4 ACCOMPANY ME THIS WHOLE DAY!!!!

0 comments: