BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Girl's Brigade

WOOHOO~

2day GB o happy....

we play WATER GAMES!!!

hahahah~

my whole infront body part r WET!!!

include my shorts....

hahah that was reli fun!!!

me&my fren stand 2gether then the SENIOR

splash the water 2 us....

we shout lyk crazy girl...>0<

after playing finish water activities,

we go 2 another game station......

we play scissors,paper,stone....

we win & another kena splash from me!!

muahaha~~~!!!

another station....

we @ bookshop nw....

the seniors call our group team member

choose the num of cup @ there,

they choose num 2,8,5,1,6 der cup....

manatahu!!

all we choose eh cup,inside the cup food

we muz MIX & EAT!!!

YUCKZZZZZZ~~~~

DIGUSTING LU~

inside is.....

1.chili sauce
2.甜酱
3.sugar
4.salt
5.satay biscuits(i think)
6.+++++++water.....>x<

eiuhh~i eat 1tablespoon,

then i go vormit @ sink liao!!

cnnt tahan the taste,smell.....

gt 2 ah sir c tiok me lyk this they both

get a reli BIG SHOCK!!!

hahaha....he summore put signal ask me u ok ma...??

hhahahah~so cute!!

i reply his signal i tell them that im ok...

then we going bac science lab rest awhile....

n going down again MARCHING!!!!

I HATE MARCHING VELI MUCH(T-T)

so HOT & SMELLY!!!!

hahaha afetr march awhile then going bac home ler^^

hoohoo~so hapi...heheh>~<

.........................................
*on the way bac home*
.........................................

YAY!!! finally i reach home liao~

i go put all my skul bags de,

straigh away go take my tower & having shower....

after done all my things de!!

hahhaah!!!comp im here!!

on-ing&sitting here post blog!!!!

0 comments: