BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

holidayz !!!

holidayz~~yay~

i so happy bcoz is holidays...

cn hang out wit my frenz

on9....

but my dada din pay $$$$ yt so cnnt on9 if 1

muz come down my auntie house on....

i dun1 coz veli ps,lazy~

i better stay @ home play my DS,watch TV

^^eat!! eat!! eat!!^^

i wanna go laconic!!!!

my god im so happy!~

i beh tahan de keep thinking my lovely necklace that i lyk....

dreamimg oso dream tiok....

hahahahahaha!! funny!

LMN....!! long time din think bout this de....

so misss....hahahahahahaha

i hope my future cn open this shop....><

i hope so will dreams come true...

ok dun say this 1st,

this feel days mood nt so veli gud coz something happen yesterday...

quite down~i dunno hw 2 xplain n i dun1 2 say it!

coz its damn hurt n haiz~

thx u guys 4 acc me the whole days....

hahahahahhahaha!!!

0 comments: