BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

floorball training

eveli monday we gt floorball training after skul @ skul gym
start on 2:30pm...
2day our coach (linken) came our skul...
n he say me that im still so small size din grow up at all....
ARGHH!!! i veli pek chek ka him!!!
fine!
i keep on training~
YAY!!! its time 2 play games!
nw valerie spread we all 2 our team im her team member....
i mean me & pei yi same team v her when comp that time...
OMG!!! say till comp!!! my god im nervous next week saturday!!!
10.april.2010~~~~
ok stop talk bout that...
nw is our team play game de....
i bcome keeper....
i fall down n injurt my knee....
hurt hurt~
nw bac home de....
i take 2 pic....












i injurt my right knee ka gai!
pain pain pain!












my left leg abit injurt ly....nothing~
my right leg ka gai....
nw ok abit de
hopefully cn recover bac faster....
thank god!

0 comments: