BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

gurney~

2day wake on 10something,
prepare going gurney wit my camp frenz....
hahahahaaha!!! we going there thats bcoz 东于哲签唱会!!
i n chu hean go gurney from prangin..
i reach prangin super early coz wanna take my fon go stick DIAMOND!!
WAH~~
here is the pic of my fn nw....












bac...












front...
i acc hannah eat @ thai he then we straigh away take bus go gurney de...
meet them!












i've gt their signature de!!!
woohoo~
jarell call me line up wit him...
he say line up the last 1 ly cn call them write name on album...
i reli wana thanks him!!
THANK YOU JARELL!!!
my name is 小东 write eh so happy....
i shake hand wit them...
n oso my watch same wit 阿哲!!
same colour^^
he say me that i same wit him the watch n they both say
TQ 4 supporting them
i answer him u r wel^^
my god!!!i wana faint de they 2222222 en tao liao....
hahahahahahah~
we go kim garry eat...
we take a pic!










me,yik chia,jie,raymond,sin yun jie,jarell
we take at Kim Garry...^^*Cheers*











1.raymond,jie,jason,me,sin yun jie
2.sin yun jie,jie,raymond
3.jie,sin yun jie
4.raymond,jie,jason,me,sin yun
so happy that cn take pic wit myfm DJ(Jason)
n thx 2 jarell coz he help us take this 2 pic,
pity him coz he cnnt take wit us...
heheheeh nvm lar...
then we walk the whole gurney...
we go find wei soon n wish him hapy birthday^^
*Happy Birthday 2 u Wei Soon*><
then we go bac de......
same as normal...

0 comments: