BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

u..

haha! Dai Lou!

mayb u c tio i post this u will feel shock or watever~

bt i reli reli wanna thx u n welcome 2 my life^^

u r a good person,when i sad u make me happy..

when im down u will take caring me..

the most happy is when i reli need u,u by my side acc me...

sometimes we will joking around lyk hell~!

HAHAHA!!!*i wont 4gt,u 2 ar!*

n we no each other 7months lo!so fast!!!

MUAHAHAHA~~~

i hope u wont 4gt the date we meet ya!^^

reli wanna tq u always acc me,bt 4 sure i will acc u 2 la~~

hehe!! u such a good bro that i ever have....

specially the DOGGIE!!!HOOOHOO~


she DAMN CUTE!!!

i gt her 8PICTURES!!! WAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

she so chubby!!!













if she wear lyk this i sure hug her till wont let go!

n oso take alot of pic!

hehehehe~~

bt her bro veli notty!

take the pillow close her up,play v her....kekezz!

i still remember her bro almost lost her when they climb hill,

her bro tell me time i gt SHOCK!!

bt din scold her bro la...

juz advice her bro 2 take care her more

when taking her out kai kai^^

this few days dunno y u cnt sleep??

2pressure mar??

LOL!!! juz nw @ skul i measure yur high!

u taller me abit nia,huhu^^!!

bt taller than me tio ok le la....

i dun care so much...

so tall oso useless><

as u say evelitime,

hua hi tio ho la!=D

this few days take care har~


keep study till late late eh,

ltr bcum PANDA!!

0(^~^)0

i hope our friendship will nvr end ya!

read finish this post le sms me XD*dun cry,jk*

-Yenice(^.^)v-

0 comments: