BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

fake nails...

2day wake super early..7++ wake de
dunno y...
haiz~
then i continnue sleep till 8:30++
then i g prepare going Jelutong market ler^^
go alone so lonely,but syiok oso la..
mummy giv me 50bucks go buy my things but i spent
30.50ly i go buy...
fake nails,fake nails gam,mascara,season ice lemon tea drinks!
Woohoo~
thats fun!
nw going bac home de
i starting doing my nails ler..
Yeah~
thats Cool.Pwetty Awesome!!
here is the pic i waste half hours 2 done my nails...
hehe!












tada!
n i bought a mascara
OMG!! the bottle is pink colour,
BUT!!no bcoz of the bottle pink colour ly i buy,
its bcoz its cheap,nice 2 use it
summore my mascara almost finish d...
here is the pic^^
*Enjoy*












hehe i lyk the bottle colour,
& the mascara so smooth~
thats all i buy this morning from market...

0 comments: