BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

baking ribbon biscuits wit mummy

monday,
after floor ball i going bac home
my mum call me help her do the chinese new year biscuits
that is ribbon biscuits~
we make this bisciuts few hour
i've no idea that wanna write wt
BUT i gt take alot of pic i hope u guys wil enjoy it!











(this is all i've done by myself)
(nt yt fried eh kok)











(this is my mum fried eh)
(we fried abit 1st)










(this is the pattern that b4 fried)
(i do der this 1,hahahazz!!~)









(tada i show u all der is nt yt fried)
(nw is after fried liao)
(looks delicious~YUMMY~hungry liao><)









(fried-ing tiao)
(DAMN HOT!!)
*Carefull while fried*













(the 1st time that i fried by myself)
(DAMN nice lar~)













(TADA~this is my WEIRD PIC ever i take)
(so funny, juzz lyk XIAO CHAR BOR)
(>.<)hahahahahahahahah!!!!!!









(half cook)
(still cnnt eat kok)
(the colour so special)
hahahah~









(juz nw eh is i take up)
(nw i take go fried liao...)
(MUAHAHA)









(YES!YES!YES!)
(i did it!!!!so many,eat till CRAZY)












(the last pic of the ribbon bisciuts)
(i done @ 8:00++)
(n i havent bath yt so STINK)
(haiz~but i have fun 2^^)
~Thats All I Wana Post 2Day~

0 comments: