BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Goodbye

I no u long time d
u such a good fren
u easy to communicate
n im appreciate tht u r myy fren...
i no b4 going to TUPO camp
i call u help me keep my fn whn going 2camp
haha!
i still rmb tht
whn i reached Chung Hwa time
u r the 1st 1 hu call me
at camp time we reli vry crazy!
hahaha!!
after camp we start hanging out,jokes around~
i miss tht moment lo~
i hope i cn go bac to tht time
ahahaha!!
nw our old places is Gurney de
bcz we always go thr
thr gt alots our crazy memory
especially is Cinema,Toy r us,n near by thr eh toilet+lorong
last year my bday is u 1st time celebrate v me
im sooo happy
whn u told me u wanna go KL study time i feel guilty..
bt this is ur future,hw oso i will support u der~!!
bt nw u tell us tht u r going overseas WE ALL reli
feel SAD~~ T~T
*tears drop while typing this post*
haiz!
BUDDY! U R THE BEST!
Me+PENANG
will always miss u !!!
free time mz cm bc ya~
Goodbye,Take care!
im so srry tht i cnnt attend ur farewell (T.T)

0 comments: